We are a London-based premium CBD and wellness company. Our mission is to provide our consumers with the highest quality of hemp-derived products that we believe will improve their overall quality of life. As a British company, we are committed to human health and general wellness. At Oxocan, we believe that lasting and sustainable well-being starts with small steps, and when it comes to CBD products and your health, nothing short of the highest quality is acceptable.
Based in London, we created a range of unique CBD products that meet the highest manufacturing processes and that are at the forefront of the highest industry standards.
We offer a range of Full-spectrum CBD premium products, including:
- CBD Oil 5% (500mg)
- CBD Oil 10% (1,000mg)
- CBD Oil 15% (1,500mg)
- CBD Oil 20% (2,000mg) and
- CBD Capsules (10mg per capsule)
Our CBD Oils and CBD Capsules work to improve your overall well-being and to restore your body's natural balance. The CBD oils and CBD capsules are manufactured under the strict GMP Standards (Good Manufacturing Practice), which further highlights our commitment to providing our consumers with the highest quality of hemp-derived products.
In addition to our CBD oils and CBD capsules, we launched two very unique CBD Candles.
- Revitalise offers an energising and mood-boosting start to your day and
- Tranquillity helps you to relax and wind down after a hectic day.
These unique CBD candles are 100% natural and contain the highest quality ingredients and natural essential oils available on the market. All of our products aim to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its natural processes, and each product is developed using the latest research available and produced to the highest standards. If you would like to find out more about the benefits of aromatherapy and our CBD candles click here.
As a British brand, we are very proud of all our CBD products as they are all manufactured in the UK, are 100% natural, are ethically-manufactured, are ethically-sourced, are Not Genetically Modified (GMO-free), are allergies and impurities-free.
Furthermore, to ensure product quality, PhytoVista Laboratories, have independently tested all of our products. They hold the UKAS 20213 Certification and their testing standards meet the highest international requirements for testing practices and overall procedures.
We believe that CBD has the power to revitalise, enhance, and support your day-to-day living and through our exceptional product quality, clear and transparent labelling, friendly application and easy-to-use products, we’re making CBD accessible to everyone who desires it.
OUR CORE VALUES
At Oxocan we base our business on four core values that guide our company in close collaboration with our customers, employees, and business partners. Those values include product innovation, great passion, teamwork, and 100% transparency in all that we do.
- INNOVATION: Innovation is at the core our our success. This means that we keep at the leading edge of international research while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs and wants. Oxocan has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with the modern consumer lifestyles.
- PASSION: We believe that passion for what we do is the key driving force to success. The best way to achieve great things is to love what we do and this is guaranteed by every Oxocan team member.
- TEAMWORK: We are 100% committed to working as a team with an understanding that teamwork can make our dream of satisfying our customer's needs work, and by working together we can achieve outstanding results. The strength of our team is based on our combined experience and individual expertise that we all share.
- TRANSPARENCY: We consider transparency as one of our core values. We can only build trust with our customers, business partners, stakeholders and employees by being completely upfront, visible and honest in everything that we do.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
At Oxocan, we understood from the very beginning that to fully realise the untapped potential of cannabidiol we must continuously improve, innovate and excel our customer's expectations. We harness and embrace the natural power and potential benefits that CBD can offer. As such, we built our business on the following principles:
- CUSTOMERS COME FIRST: At Oxocan we take great pride in our excellent customer service before, during, and after every purchase. We pay extreme attention to taking into account our customers' feedback. All customers have access to our direct line by calling us directly or by filling out the contact form on our website and they will quickly receive a response from a dedicated Oxocan team member. Listening to customers’ suggestions, concerns and positive feedback encourage us greatly to maintain the highest customer service at all times.
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: At Oxocan we understood from the very start that to establish ourselves as a premium wellness CBD brand in such an overcrowded marketplace was not going to be easy unless we were certain that our products were of the highest quality. We achieved this by forging long-term partnerships with our manufacturers who have invested heavily into their manufacturing and extraction processes. All these are topped with our in-house industry experience and independent lab testing.
- PURE AND NATURAL CBD: Our products are known for being pure, clean and natural. Unlike some “raw” CBD oils that appear dark and pasty, Oxocan's CBD oils are light in colour and have a pleasant organic taste thanks to our organic hemp-seed oil. In addition, we offer a diverse range of products to meet everyone's needs. For example, we offer CBD oils in four different concentrations including, 20% CBD Oil, 15% CBD Oil, 10% CBD Oil and 5% CBD Oil. Additionally, we also offer CBD Capsules that contain 10mg of CBD per capsule that are easy to use, have a measured and exact CBD dose and that have no taste. These varied options meet the needs of both novices and experienced CBD consumers.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: We highly respect our environment and this is at the core of our business. All our products are recyclable once used. This includes the glass of our CBD Oils, CBD Capsules and CBD Candles. This includes all the packaging too.
THE FOUNDER BEHIND THE BRAND
Ian Timis - Founder
Working at the forefront of the industry with over 18 years of management experience, Oxocan founder Ian Timis plays an integral part in the Company's brand. He inspires every team member with his innovative and entrepreneurial thinking, motivational work ethic and passion for the fast-growing wellness industry.
Ian has held several professional senior positions in his past careers including working as Vice President for a dual-listed, $2.3B oil and gas company, as President of Marketing for a $1.5B Canadian listed gold project, as senior consultant to investment banking groups advising on medical cannabis and more recently as a project manager for a large-scale 25,000ha industrial agricultural project in West Africa. This is where he discovered his hidden passion for growing organic and natural products.
Ian holds a Business Management degree majoring in Finance from the University of Westminster Business School, London and has also completed his FCA, UK Financial Regulations for Capital Markets Programme with the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments, London.
In a recent interview, Ian revealed how he came about creating Oxocan and what drove him to start this premium brand.
Q: WHAT WERE THE MAIN DIVERS FOR LAUNCHING OXOCAN?
A: " When I founded Oxocan in 2020, my vision was to provide consumers with access to the highest quality of hemp-derived products, and to develop unique products and services that are not yet available in the CBD marketplace. I spent the past four years consulting with medical cannabis companies and I quickly understood that many of the CBD products that were already available in the marketplace were not of the highest quality, yet they were charging ridiculous amount of money for their products. I have been taking CBD for over four years as part of my daily routine and I am very much accustomed to understanding what quality should be for such products."
Q: YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU WORKED FOR AN INDUSTRIAL AGRICULTURAL PROJECT IN WEST AFRICA. CAN YOU DESCRIBE THIS IN MORE DETAIL, AND ALSO TELL US HOW THIS INFLUENCED YOUR PASSION FOR CONSUMING MORE NATURAL AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS AS PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE?
A: "I spent an entire year working in West Africa running a large-scale, 25,000ha agricultural project. We grew lots of seasonal produce including tomatoes, rice, chillies, mangoes, sweet potatoes and peanuts. Before this, I hadn’t appreciated the sheer amount of work that goes into growing high-quality and organic produce. I was lucky enough to experience the "seed-to-shelf" process and I became obsessed with every detail of it. This led me to explore how other industries were producing and manufacturing products that we consume daily and I quickly became interested in holistic and natural alternatives to traditional medications. This led me to the medical cannabis industry."
Q: THE EUROPEAN AND UK CBD MARKET IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE COMPETITIVE, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES THAT OXOCAN HAS OVER ITS COMPETITORS AND WHAT IS YOUR USP OVER EVERYBODY ELSE?
A: "Oxocan is in a unique position in that we provide a reliable and premium range of high-quality CBD products that are manufactured in the UK under strict GMP Standards (Good Manufacturing Practice) and this strictly applies to our CBD oils and capsules. Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. This is very important as good quality must be built-in during the manufacturing process; it cannot be tested into the product afterwards. GMP prevents errors that cannot be eliminated through quality control of the finished product. Without GMP it is impossible to be sure that every unit of a medicine is of the same quality as the units of medicine tested in the laboratory. Additionally we are unique as we dedicated much of our time to forging long-term partnerships with leading industry experts who have invested heavily in the manufacturing and extracting processes, Oxocan offers a range of products that include 10mg CBD capsules, 5% (500mg) CBD oil, 10% (1,000mg) CBD oil, 15% (1,500mg) CBD oil and 20% (2,000mg) CBD oil. Our candles are 100% natural essential oils and and each candle contains a dose of 100mg of full-spectrum CBD. We spent over 18 months experimenting with different recipes for our candles and we believe our customers will love them once they try them. Tranquillity will create a calm and relaxing mood in your home and Revitalise will invigorate and energise you for the day ahead.
Another USP is that we believe Oxocan has the highest level of customer service in the industry considering that we are still very young in our journey. We answer all customers' queries immediately and without delay, this includes immediate processing of orders to speed delivery times. As a result, we serve an increasing and recurring number of customers month-on-month which is a fantastic result that we are proud of.
We are very excited about the future of Oxocan as we continue to grow and expand our product line and offer additional services for our customers. Oxocan aims to create an exciting and unique customer experience within this marketplace.
Q: THE REGULATORY AND COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE WITHIN THE CBD MARKET IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING. WHAT HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE SINCE YOUR LAUNCH?
A: "It’s been my experience that the UK and Europe have been the most difficult markets to operate in when it comes to CBD. Several factors are contributing to this, including the regulatory framework around the new rules imposed by the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and the implications of Brexit. Despite these challenges, we managed to build a fantastic customer base here in the UK, Europe and North America which is an outstanding result given that we have only been officially trading since the middle of May 2021."
Q: WHAT DOES OXOCAN'S FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
A: "We are very excited about the future of Oxocan and the overall CBD and wellness industry. The CBD industry is relatively new when you compare it to other industries. For example, a study carried out by the Centre for Medical Cannabis estimates that 8-11% of U.K. adults respectively approximately 4-6 million people have tried CBD. This is relatively a small number of people when you look at the overall population numbers. I believe that as people become more and more educated about the benefits of CBD, and more studies are being carried out to support this, the market will grow very fast. At Oxocan we are constantly aiming to change this narrative by educating people through our online platform and by delivering the highest-quality British CBD products to our consumers, and not just in the UK, but worldwide as we are at the forefront to meet the demand for market-ready products of the highest quality.”